8) They will help you with clothes, toys and baby items. They have a select list of items you can get that is determined by the sex, age and development of the child and time of year.
9) Roller Blades or bikes or a large toy like play kitchens or like items are upon availability in addition to the large bag of toys for each child so if you need them, just ask and if they have them, they will bring them out.
10) Halloween, Christmas clothing, school supplies and backpacks, are also available seasonally without asking.
11) If you are need a bike, you may not get a large item or rollerblade so that everyone can have something extra. The amount of items you get on a visit are valued at $500 to $1000 if you were to purchase it elsewhere for each child and will consist of an entire seasonal wardrobe.
12) Best of all, it’s FREE!! And you can enjoy caring for your children with much less expense.
13) Foster Care Support is run by minimal staff, many long time volunteers (5000 per year) and no government funding. It is funded by our Georgia communities.